Easter - 2018

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grace! - Poem's that change life!

Grace! by HubPages © 2008 SirDent

Thrusting through blackness

Reaching for the light,

Satan's against me

I keep up the fight.


Knowing You are there

Keeps me cruising strong,

Warring with Satan

Whose time isn't long,


Leniency shown in

Everything You do,

Grace is adequate

Because it's from You.


Able to forgive

Our abundant sins,

Bring us righteousness

Not to sin again


Love is what You give

To those who receive.

Watch out for Satan

He'll always deceive,


Setting traps and snares

For each child of God,

Trying to trip us

Yea, he likes to prod


Knowing we merit

Death, hell, and the grave,

Jesus gave it all

So we can be saved


He died on the cross

Alone and in pain,

My sins cast away

I'm no longer stained.


Eph. 2:8 "For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God"

I am grateful for His grace....You know I love ya, Don

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please remove this poem from your blog. I write content to make money and you are infringing upon my copy righted material.

Thank you.