Easter - 2018

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thanks to a Great Hello Dolly Cast!

Only a few more days until we see the final weekend of Hello, Dolly! in Greenfield. It has been an outstanding pleasure and honor to be the its director. "Dolly" has an outstanding cast and crew. If you saw the show, you know what I am talking about. If you have not seen the show, you need to come Friday (8/6) or Saturday (8/7) at 7:30 PM to truly experience some of the finest volunteers anyone could ask to work with.

I have been searching for the right way to say thanks. In September of last year the work began on this project and show. Dolly has been on my mind and on my desk week after week and now we have come to the final week and I want to express my appreciation to everyone that has given their time and effort.

So,
The key to our success rests in people like you,
Who embody the spirit of greatness by saying, "Yes I can, and so can you!"
Thanks for your inspiring dedication and tremendous example to our community.

Now that our work is finished, we say good bye with sad yet grateful hearts.
I want to thank you for your dedication, and being there from the very start.
Words cannot convey my gratitude for your tremendous contribution.

With gratitude in my heart for your contributions to our cause,
I wanted to thank you with this rhyme as my personal round of applause.
The credit for our great show firmly rests with the dedicated volunteers.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work
And to bear witness to your passion was an unexpected perk.
For with out this pleasure and privilege Hello, Dolly would have never worked!

To every cast member and crew....Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for making this memory a reality. And, thank you for this marvelous show! - Don

No comments: