Easter - 2018

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fun - @#*&% Tone and desperation

There was once a single mom with two children, age's five and three, who was constantly battling their bad language. She tried everything to get them to stop swearing, including taking them to a child psychologist. After months of frustration, she thought to herself, the candy did not work, time out did not work, and even ignoring the their behavior did not work. Now they're swearing even more. So I'm going to treat these guys the way my mom treated my brothers when they were swearing.

The next morning the five-year-old got up, and he went into the kitchen. Mom asked, "Honey, what would you like for breakfast this morning?"


He looked up and said, "Just give me some of those @#*&% old Wheaties."


With that she swatted the kid, and across the kitchen he flew. His three-year-old brother, who was watching, was amazed. He had never seen anything like it. then his mother looked over at him and said, "And what do you want for breakfast?"

He looked at her and with wide eyes said, "Well, you can bet your @#*&% I don't want any of those @#*&% Wheaties!"
You gotta laugh...I also wonder where the Children were learning these words. Have a great Friday and you know I love ya - Don

No comments: