Easter - 2018

Friday, January 9, 2009

10th Anniversary - unforgettable


Today is Karen and My 10th wedding anniversary. She is a wonderful woman that lives Proverbs 31. She charges my batteries and keeps me running. I am very thankful for her and for what she has brought to me life. God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful woman by my side. She is a Christ-follower, beautiful, smart, intelligent, takes good care of us, and she loves me back. I pray we have many more years together and then forever in eternity!

You know I love ya and so does Karen - Don

Unforgettable, that's what you are
Unforgettable, though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more


Unforgettable in every way

And forever more, that's how you'll stay

That's why, darling, it's incredible

That someone so unforgettable

Thinks that I am unforgettable too

3 comments:

Faith Jackson said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it has been ten years. I truly believe that the two of you are a match made in heaven, and I thought that BEFORE you got married! You as a couple are a blessing in more ways and to more people than you could even imagine. May you be blessed with many, many more years together. And by the way, just seeing the words to "Unforgettable" brings tears to my eyes as I remember your unforgettable wedding. God is so good!

Love ya both,
Faith

IzzyBeth said...

Awww. Made me CRY!! We love both of you!!!

Don Crane said...

Thank You. We had a great day and we are looking forward to another 10...20...30...400000. You know we love ya.