Easter - 2018

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Day After Christmas - Friday Funny

We had a great Christmas! I trust yours was fantastic. It is Friday and the Day AFTER Christmas, so I thought this funny story would be a great fit.

Day After Christmas

The pastor was looking over the crèche the day after Christmas when he noticed that the baby Jesus was missing. He went outside and saw a little boy pulling a new red wagon. In the wagon was Jesus.

We walked up to the boy and said, "Hi, there. Where did you get the baby Jesus?"

The boy answered honestly, "In the church."

"Why did you take him?" the pastor asked.

"Well," said the boy, "I prayed to the Lord Jesus and asked him for a wagon for Christmas. I told Him that if He gave me one, I'd take Him for a ride in it."

Keep looking for the humor and you might just enjoy the ride. You know I love ya - Don

No comments: