Easter - 2018

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Funny - "Silly Things We Argue Over"

It is Friday. This is a moan of a joke so enjoy and have a great weekend!

Two show stallions are arguing over who should take best
of breed.

The first says, “I’ll grant you are the closest I have ever
seen to my equal, but my legs are just a bit straighter than
yours, and, you know, the legs are of prime importance. No
foot, no horse!”

The second horse says, “I’ll allow your legs are just a bit
better than mine, but mine are the legs I was born with. I
know for a fact you had thousands of dollars of corrective
work. Your foals will inherit your natural legs, not your
genius ferrier!”

The first horse mulls this for a moment, then says, “You’re
right. I stand corrected.”


You know I love ya,
Don

No comments: