Easter - 2018

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Funny - Music and Floods

Well it is Friday and we need to "funny" in the day. When you life start flooding your schedule remember this little story and laugh out....enjoy

Little Noah came into the house with a new harmonica. "Grandpa, do you mind if I play this in here?" he asked.

"Of course not, Noah. I love music. In fact, when your grandma and I were young, music saved my life."

"What happened?"

"Well, it was during the famous Johnstown flood. The dam broke and when the water hit our house it knocked it right off its foundation. Grandma got on the dining room table and floated out safely."

"How about you?"

"Me? I accompanied her on the piano!"

You know I love ya and will be happy to accompany you on the piano anytime! - Don

3 comments:

Emeila said...

Good story. Have a blessed day.
Em:)

Tara said...

Wow. That was just terrible! LOL! :)

Don Crane said...

Yes, it was....but I look for a the funny in it all.