Easter - 2018

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prayer

“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”- James 5 :16
We had our Fresh Touch Prayer Service last night. There were about 25 people at the service. Our goal is to gather as Christ-followers so as to bow our heads and pray. Our format is to pray five prayer points:

1. Honor - Praise and Adoration to God.
2. Grow - Pray Scripture Prayers.
3. Serve - Pray over a specific ministry or
ministries.

4. Connect - We confess our sin (privately) and offer ourselves to
God in submission.

5. Reach - Pray for others and missionaries all around the
world by name.


Prayer is so important to me. I find it is a great time of leaning on the Lord. Take the words of James and make them your own today. I am.

You know I love and today, I am praying for you as well. - Don

No comments: