Easter - 2018

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Broken before Honor

The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men
brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day. - Isaiah
2:11

"None of us are where we need to be, but, thank God, we are not
where we used to be. Don't look at what you are going through right
now; look at the person you are becoming. We are always in
the process of becoming like Christ."- Joyce Meyer.

Brokenness hurts, but the alternative is much worse. It states in Proverbs 18:12, "Before his downfall a man's heart is proud, but humility comes before honor." Today is the National Day of Prayer, I pray that I will be bendable, pliable, and malleable so that I will become more like Christ in order to HONOR the God that I love. I want to exalt Jesus Christ through my broken pride and healed submission to His AMAZING LOVE!

You know I love ya - Don

No comments: