Easter - 2018

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

500 Posts on the Blog

“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2 NIV

When I started this blog, I never thought I would reach 500 posts. In fact, I thought it would only last a few weeks and then I would discover what I was looking to do in enhancing my devotional walk. It did not take long for me to realize that the blogging was going to be a new aspect of my life as well as a new ministry God was going to bless. It has been a joy, at times work, and for the most part a blessing.

Thank You for sharing God's word with me. It has allowed us to love God and to learn of His great compassion and power for living. Thank You for letting me share my family with you. The joy of growing children, the love of people around us, and the sorrow of losing people we love, including a very precious little boy and our third son, Nicholas ... are all heightened in knowing you are apart of it all. Thank You for loving life. It is in the loving of life that the abundance of God is truly recognized. Life is a blessing we should never take for granted.

So here is to another 500 posts and wonderful people that take the time to read and try to increase their love for God, love for each other and love for life. As I have said in the past and will continue to say, "As long as you keep reading, I will keep writing." I have also found great pleasure in telling the readers the truth by letting you know, "I love ya!"

Sincerely Yours in Christ Jesus,
Don

No comments: