Easter - 2018

Monday, February 16, 2009

Love...the greatest will remain!

"This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one
another.”-
1 John 3:11
We have heard this message from the beginning, yet we still struggle with the basic fact that we are to love each other. We had great services yesterday and after each had ended, I was in the hall chatting and waiting for an Upward Basketball luncheon, when I witnessed a very loud and un-called for situation and exchange of words. It was defused with responsively kind words and the other person eventually apologized, but the entire event reminded me of this verse, "We need to love one another".

We need to be reminded almost everyday...."Faith, hope, and Love remain...BUT THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE!" I needed this reminder, I pray it will help you face the day to come. You know I LOVE ya - Don

No comments: