Easter - 2018

Monday, July 20, 2009

Let there be lights!

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin." 1 John 1:7

Light is a funny thing. You can never truly control light, only block its rays. It can be focused for intensity. It can be reflected for directional duplication. It can be used to great things.

Darkness is controlled by light. Dark is always dark...intensity, focused, direction...it is just dark. IN contrast, light explodes everywhere. Darkness is just any place light is not.

I am told that light rays can also be a cleaning agent. When you want to clean your cushions or pillows, you rinse them off and then hang them in the sun. The Sun light will do the rest. I also heard a dentist friend say they are using light rays to clean and whiten teeth. I want Jesus to purify me.

I want to walk in the light as Jesus is in the light. I want to have fellowship with Him and you with you. We are connected in Christ...much like two light bulbs in a lamp. No more darkness no more night...I saw the light!

You know I love ya - Don

No comments: