Easter - 2018

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lost in the Snow - Friday funny

Well it is Friday....we made it. Not too hard this week in Indiana. 11.5 inches of snow and a lot of fun. I hope to have pictures of it up some day. This is a snow funny I found. Enjoy and have a great Friday.
An atheist got lost in her car in a snow storm. She remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snow storm, wait fora snow plow and follow it." Pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. She explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in the snow, to follow a plow.The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, now you can follow me over to K-Mart."
God Bless Your Weekend! - Don

2 comments:

Steph said...

I've heard this one before, but in the context of a blonde joke. Either way, it's a good one!

Don Crane said...

I changed it....as a blonde it hit too close to my head. Keep Studying! You will get it.