Easter - 2018

Monday, November 3, 2008

A Bad Monday


O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.

Psalm 63:1-2

This is a great POWER verse for a Monday. A believer that takes times to recognize God in their lives on Sunday and visits the sanctuary is bound to have power on Monday. As believers, we took time to visit with the Creator of the universe, Jehovah God, the Almighty, and the Savior of the World. You have seen Him...your thirst was touched...and you beheld His power.

(All that is assuming you were awake and alert to God for these things...)

Today, we get to go forth and live with God in our daily lives....WOW! Evil will press in and try to topple your day, but if you cling to His grace and these assurances of power, how could any day be a bad day.

You know I love ya and keep pressing in! - Don

No comments: