Easter - 2018

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thomas Kinade Quote

The Children among all the Pumpkins at Iron Kettle

A Boat headed toward us on Keuka Lake.

Us with Vivian at Keuka Lake.

These are some of our vacation photos from last week. Dorothy Menning and My mother (Teri - Project Kenya on the right) taught me that God touches even the little parts of life. There was a small flower in the back yard of the house I was raised with the shape of a bell on its end. The flower was completely white, but it has a small green dot on the four petals. I remember these two woman telling me that the God that cared enough to put that little dot on everyone of those flowers in our backyard, cared enough for me to love me and die for me.

That touched me that day as a sixth grader and has stuck with me. I am reminded to take every gift from God and cherish it because God cares and loves. Thus, our vacation, our daily work, and every part of life is a treasure.

Thomas Kinkade wrote, "My life shines with God's radiant blessings when my heart is the color of joy." As the colors change to Autumn, lets remember God's blessings and radiate the color of His love in our life, our love and our worship.

You know I love ya, Don

No comments: