Easter - 2018

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter is a Reminder ... Do you remember?


Luke 24:6-8 records the angels at the empty tomb of Jesus telling the women, “He is not here; he is risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again. Then they remembered his words.”

It is hard to always remember things. I forget where I left my coat. I forget where I put down my cell phone. I have even walked out of the store and forget where I parked my car. In our busy lives, we forget. Easter is a yearly event which reminds of us the power in the one we trust. Just like the angels reminding the women, “He is risen,” we are reminded to take the resurrection of Jesus with us everyday!

So take these words with you today … “He is not here; He is risen!” ... may it remind you to celebrate Easter. 

You know I love ya, Don

No comments: