Easter - 2018

Monday, March 9, 2009

In Christ Jesus, I am Alive

“who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,”- 2 Timothy 1:9
We sang a new song in worship yesterday titled, "I am Alive" by Jeremy Johnson and Paul Marino. The words are fairly simple, yet, are profoundly powerful for a Christ-follower. We are truly alive in Christ not because of anything we have done, but because of his purpose and grace. These are the words:
When I worship You.
When I give you Praise.

When I lift Your name.

I am alive.


I am alive, I am alive.

Because of you my Savior,

I am alive.

To realize that Christ was born to allow for us, You and Me, to be alive is amazing. It is also humbling to know that this TRUTH was established before time began. What does it mean to be alive? To be alive is to be in Christ Jesus.

Thank You for going down this journey over the last few weeks and asking the question, "What does it mean to be alive?" You know I love ya - Don

No comments: