Easter - 2018

Monday, October 13, 2008

Beautiful in its time!


He (God) has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. - Ecclesiastes 3:11

We are travelling home from a wedding in Virginia this weekend. Our travels are taking us through the Appalachian mountains of Virginia and West Virginia. It is beautiful! Fall is in full bloom and the trees and mountains are a alive with reds, browns, yellows and greens.

I was thinking of this verse, God has made everything beautiful in it time...in my opinion the best time is Fall. With the vastness of the cascades and the greatness of the blue sky above, I think of the eternity God gives to those who believe. With His eternity in mind, MY MIND, can not even fathom how wonderful it will be.......I (and You) can have complete confidence that God will complete the work He started in ME on His time and it will be TOTALLY beautiful!

As I see these mountains today, What can I do but worship....but to declare how much God is worth to me!

You know I love ya, Don

No comments: