Easter - 2018

Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome

This is a new adventure for me. Blogging is something I have heard a great deal about and never truly understood what it was about. Last Saturday, Ed Bahler spoke to the elders and staff at Park Chapel and talked about his blog and that is is the way to speak to everyone as well as start a continuous dialogue with people.

Thus, I have been praying about the possibilities. I have multiple interests. Primarily, the Church, Worship & Fine Arts, and Special Needs. I am a minister and love the church. I hope to write about some of those experiences at Church of the Cross in Modesto, CA. I am a Fine Arts Minister and have always been involved in music and worship throughout my 35 years. From Christmas and Easter programs to organ/piano to playing in the band and now being a worship leader. I am also the proud father of a BEAUTIFUL 5 year old, Matthew, with Down Syndrome and a BEAUTIFUL 2 year old, Alice, that is typical (Whatever that means).

So, you can imagine that I have a lot of interests and I thought we could share biblical insights while trying to open our eyes to God's leading. Thanks for reading and look forward to more to come.

1 comment:

Faith Jackson said...

This is cool! It's great to connect with you this way, and see what God is doing for you and in you. Thanks for sharing with us!

Karen and Don, you have been such a help to me - I hope somehow to be able to be an encouragement to you as well. If I can EVER do anything to help y'all out, please do not hesitate at all to ask.

Love in Him!
Faith